- Basically, any user can publish a premium resource.
- There is no guideline on how elaborate a resource must be. Here we believe that the market will regulate.
- For resources that cover core features, we ask you not to think about the money, but to make a pull request.
- We reserve the right to do code reviews and check your code accordingly.
-> This may result in a removal of your Ressource
-> If we find malicious code, you will be banned
- It may happen that features from a ressource are included in the official version of CP.GG by the Core-Dev Team. We will not steal code here, but build everything ourselves. This would render your Ressource useless.
- Your resource is your own work. If it is leaked on other sites, we are not responsible for it.
These guidelines are subject to change